Two of My Favorite Things


I sure did! Cupcakes are on my list of Favorite Things.  We had the best cupcakes ever: Cupcake Royale, Ballard.  Look at their website, it'll be sure to inspire you (and make your mouth water).  If you're ever in town, it's a must! (Clearly I enjoyed it, as you can see only half of the cupcake is left.) 

 I'm so excited to show you some projects I've been working on lately, starting Monday! So come on back (:  

For now, here's another one of my favorite things.  This is what's occupying our window cill:


A sunflower.  Very fitting, because surprisingly the sun is still shining here! This California girl is happy (:

Love and Favorite Things,

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top