Weekend Randoms

Happy Weekend!

1. I took part in the Handwriting Fun game.  It's where there's a list of questions and everyone writes the answers so we can see all our blogging buddies' handwriting!

Questions:
1. Your name and blog name
2. Your blog's URL
3.Write: The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog
4. Favorite quote (or verse)
5. Favorite songs
6. Favorite artist/band
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 other people to play along, too.

Answers:

2. I'm really tired and can't wait for this quarter to be over!!

3. I love her:

4. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful mama. She's the most compassionate and loving person I know:

5.  I'm excited for this:

6. My dad is really funny. He and I recently made this promotional video for his company.  It's a spoof on the hit show, The Office.  He is Michael Scott.  It's about Social Media.  And he's really funny. {Did I mention that yet?}

Here's the first one:

And here's the sequel (I make a guest appearance!)

Have a wonderful Saturday!
Love and Weekends,

23 comments

  1. Your mom is so pretty! I love your handwriting too! Especially your signature. You do NOT want to see mine haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously LOVE your handwriting! So cute and fun!!! Your dog is so cute! Your dad's video is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your handwriting is so pretty!!!

    and i love that you actually posted the videos....AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I've said it before but your pup is ADORABLE!!! I want to squeeze her! :)

    Those videos are hilarious!

    Happy Saturday! xo!

    Lauren @ tickled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog is lovely! And if a quarter is a semester of school, then I completely agree! haha

    And I may have to join in the handwriting fun...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh girl, these videos cracked me up!!! Your dad is the cutest thing ever!!! Great Office spoof. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your handwriting is beautiful!!! You are one blessed girl with that family of yours :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xoxo, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. those videos were hilarious, i was laughing out loud! loved it. and your handwriting is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fun post - im lurrve the videos. you have cute parents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fun seeing your handwriting! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha!!! 4,999 followers on twitter!! I love this, and your dad is GREAT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your parents are too cute!! And your handwriting, totally matches your personality! It is so beautiful and fun! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your fam is sooo cute! And I am soo bummed, I can't make it on the 5th :-( My bro in law is visiting from Luxembourg and we're having a fam weekend. Let m eknow if you do another though, and let's meet us coffee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww fabulous!

    Girl your N's and M's are the best ever!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your handwriting is just perfect! Love it!!

    Those videos are so cute! Too funny. Your dad is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my word I love your handwriting! You have a wonderful blog and I am now following!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. ha what a cute post--and fun to add your handwriting:) sounds like you have an amazing fam! happy weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  19. awww your handwriting is adorable!! i absolutely dread mine... it looks like a 5th grader's!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your handwriting! Your mom sounds so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love your handwriting! it looks like a font! =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. How fun to make an Office video with your dad. My fav show.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this! And your dad is so funny - those videos are hilarious!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top