Feature Weekend

Happy weekend, friends! While I'm busy doing homework, taking fashion photos for the blog, and doing a few projects around the house, I'll leave these lovely ladies {my sweet sponsors} to entertain you :)  


***
Hi y'all! I'm Julie and I write over at The Smitten Mintons. After living in Atlanta all of my life, my sweet husband and I recently moved to Orange County, California where we are adjusting easily to the constant sunshine, lack of humidity (Praise the Lord!), and abundance of gourmet cupcakes. I'm also slightly obsessed with our three fur babies, Maisy, Mr. Pepper, and Diego, so if you want to see more of the cutest dog of all time, head on over to my blog! And make sure to say hello :)
BLOG

***
Hi readers! Well it's been another month of sponsoring this awesome blog-some of you may remember me and some may be meeting me for the first time. I'm pretty much a romantic at heart and I have a slight obsession with all things "wedding." I enjoy writing, designing, reading, and all of that fun stuff. Over at my site you can read about it all: from dating to marriage and from weddings to even those crazy nights in the bedroom. Yes, I do like to cross the line a little bit...so make sure to check out "The Naughty Nook." I'm currently trying out a new layout, the infamous Dynamic Views by Blogger (not so sure about it yet). I'd love a comment from you to hear what you think and most of all, I'd love for you to stick around and read my rambles. I'm on a mission to spread a little romance...and I'd love for you to join me!
BLOG


***
Brianne & Danielle. Together we're the Ravenna Girls. We are two Seattle gals who are trained as architects and are nerds for design. Our blog is a chronicle of home renovation on our 1922 bungalow, as well as our search for vintage treasure, crafty DIYs, and some other random life thrown in! We also have two etsy shops, one for vintage finds and one for vintage upcycled handmade items

SHOP | BLOG
***


Go say hello to these girls! And enjoy your weekend. Also, if you'd like a DIY or home project/renovation featured on my blog in my May Reader's Projects, please email me your project with the title "Submission". Thanks :)

Love,
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top