Charleston Naturally + Discount Code!

1. cleansing lotion // 2. whipped moisturizer // 3. shampoo //  conditioner // 4. clay spot treatment 
***
A few weeks ago the awesome girls at Charleston Naturally sent me a goodie bag in the mail with lots of sample products so I could come rave to you about how great their products were. I have to say, I LOVED each of the products they sent me! 

Here's a bit about the store:
Charleston Naturally is an organic beauty boutique offering everything you need for the good life. With a full line of organic skin care and beauty products, Charleston Naturally appeals to the discerning shopper who appreciates exceptional quality. At Charleston Naturally, we strive to be the ultimate organic beauty shopping experience.

What I love about these products is that they are all natural and GOOD for you! So often beauty products can clog pores, cause your skin to get oily etc...these do not! Out of all the goodies they sent, I think I loved the shampoo and conditioner (#3) most. It smelled great and left my hair nice and smooth. Basically, 5 stars for Charleston Naturally :)

The girls over at CN are kindly offering my readers a 20% off discount code! Just use MND20 at check out.
Start shopping here.


Happy Friday!
Love,
Photobucket

PS. Now accepting sponsors for October! Email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com to inquire about pricing and reserve your spot. I'd love to advertise your shop, business, or blog!

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top