Inspiration: Favorite Outdoor Spaces

First of all, thank you so much for your kind comments on yesterday's post. I'm so glad to have encouraged some of you at the same time. 

It's Friday...finally! And it's a long weekend. Hooray! {This means nothing to me, as I work from home at the moment, but it's exciting for the rest of you!} I am looking forward to Monday, because it most likely means a BBQ at my grandparents house and laying out by their pool. 

In honor of a weekend filled with BBQ's {or "cook outs", for you from the South/Midwest!} I pulled some of my favorite outdoor spaces. Go ahead, feast your eyes on the beauty!

*image via House Beautiful 



 *images via Trad Home
*image via Trad Home 

*image via Trad Home

*image via House Beautiful

Oh, to have a porch or patio like one of these. Yes, one day. One day! I'll have you all over for brunch when that day comes :)
What are your weekend plans?

Happy Labor Day!
xoxo
Photobucket
PS. I'm now accepting advertisers for the month of September! If you want to promote your blog, business or shop here on MND, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns (dot) com for more info and rates. I'd love to have you!




4 comments

  1. I could easily enjoy any one of those patios!! Have a nice three day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have an outdoor space to entertain in! I just stumbled upon your blog + realized I recognized you from the Rue Magazine piece- so happy to have found your site. Read your last post about the struggles of entering the job industry right now and can relate- keep on keepin on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this makes me long to sell our house so bad!! We need some outdoor space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! These spaces are absolutely breathtaking! I'd love to have something like this in my back yard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top