She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: vmac + cheese

It's Wednesday already {and October 2nd already! What?!} I'm so excited to have Victoria here from vmac + cheese, one of my favorite and daily reads. 

Not only is Victoria extremely talented, design savvy and stylish, she's also one of the kindest bloggers around! I know you'll love her loves and love me nots.
***




1. Getting my apartment decorated -- Anyone who has moved into a new space that was essentially a blank canvas knows that decorating a home takes a lot of time, energy, and more time. I'm loving that our place is really starting to come together. It's finally feeling like a home!

2. Fall weather -- I adore this time of year. Who can argue with crisp afternoons, beautiful golden sunlight, and layering?


3. Where'd You Go Bernadette -- I just finished this book and it was one of the best I've read in a while. Honestly, when it ended, I was sad! I highly recommend it.

[Images: vmac+cheeseEmerson FryNPR]



1. Imperial Trellis -- I dunno, I'm just over it.


2. Seeing and/or reading about Miley Cyrus -- Ditto to being over it. Like, REALLY over it.

3. My hair -- Good LORD I am in desperate need of a haircut!

[Images: F. SchumacherUK Mirror with graphics by VictoriaGlamour]

***

Thanks for sharing, girl! I'm SO loving the fall weather, and her apartment is coming along so well! You have to check it out.   I'm with her on not caring about Miley as well. It was so disturbing to watch, can we please move on?!

Go say hello over at vmac + cheese today!

Happy middle of the week! What are YOU loving and not loving this Wednesday?
xoxo
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. i love her apartment! and i agree, i'm over the whole miley thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very over Miley as well! Your apartment is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am loving this fall weather. And agree, Miley needs to crawl back in a hole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the fall weather and the layering of clothes. I am not loving all the rain we are getting, but then again, without the rain I would not be able to wear my gum boots which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love Victoria's style and blog. I want to read Where'd You Go, Bernadette-I kept hearing it was good and now I'm convinced I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top