Weekend in Pictures: A Trip to Napa


Last weekend my mom, dad, Hope and I headed to Napa. This was my first time in this gorgeous city since turning 21, so it was fun to do a little tiny bit of tasting with my parents! It was the most beautiful day; sunny and 85 degrees! {I definitely wore the wrong outfit for the heat!} I honestly think I could have stayed there forever and ever, just staring out onto the rolling hills, vineyards, lush greenery, symmetrically placed rows of grapes, old barns, and perfectly pink sunset.  

There's no denying God's glory when you happen upon a place this stunning. As a designer, beauty found in nature inspires me to create beauty this pure in a home. What inspires you? I hope you enjoy some pictures from our day!
















*all images by Michaela Warner for Michaela Noelle Designs.

That last picture there was truly a stroke of luck. Would you believe me if I told you I was in a moving car when I took it?! It's true, I promise. I'm still shocked at how clear it came out with the pink sun peeking through the trees, all while my mom driving along. Old buildings covered in ivy gets me every.single.time.  I guess the moral of this story is to keep snapping away with your camera-- you just never know when you're going to catch a keeper!

Have you ever been to Napa?  I'll be sharing outfit details with you tomorrow, so come on back.

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

16 comments

  1. I would love to visit Napa one day. It's on our list. I love that shot of the tables in the winery looking out! Great photos Michaela! xo Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a pretty outing! I would love to visit Napa, it seems like such a magical place :)
    Brittany
    www.classicallyb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I've always wanted to go to Napa -- maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, beautiful pictures! What a wonderful time to visit. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Napa! I've only been there twice (most recently in June!), but it's one of my most favorite places ever. Which wineries did you wander into? I think my all-time favorites for beauty may be Andretti or Hess Collection. Or maybe Mumm... I can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Napa! Where did you go to eat? It looks like Brix! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved Napa in the fall!! I can't wait to go back for a wedding next year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos! I LOVE Napa. Looks like the perfect weekend! xoxo

    www.sweetsandcelebrations.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. these photos are beautiful! and i love that hope got to go too! how is she doing by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are gorgeous! Wine tasting in Napa is definitely on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love me some Napa! I go often and the beauty never fails to impress me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Napa looks so stunning Michaela! I hope you had the BEST time.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful! I've never been to Napa but It a place I want to visit very soon! Can you tell me when is the best month to go?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michaela, these are gorgeous photos! When I was 15, I spent a month in Napa with my parents and sister due to a business assignment of my dad's. It was such a beautiful place! Sadly, it was cold and rainy the entire time we were there. Not the "sunny California" the mid-westerners were expecting. :) I would love to go back some day!

    ~Anna http://bananagrovedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top