Not to Be Missed No. 3




DETAILS |  Monogram Coasters (50% off sale price!) / Gold Cocktail Napkins / Gray Pillow / Gray Bedding / Gold Pendant / Kitchen Cart 
Initial Bracelet / Herringbone Bag (50% off sale price!) / Flats / Striped Shirt / Red Lace Dress (perfect for Valentine's Day!) / Elbow Patch Sweater

Today is my third edition of Not To Be Missed, where I round up my favorite items on sale from across the web. I've implemented a spending freeze for my own wallet for the next few months (this means no new clothes, shoes, home decor…nothing. I can buy food and that.is.it!) Before this spending freeze, I would shop occasionally at my favorite stores, but would make sure I was in the sale department. I know a lot of my readers are budget-conscious, but still love the fun, young brands just like me, so hopefully this series is helping you hunt down some great pieces at affordable prices. 

This week my favorite pieces are from C.Wonder. They have a huge sale selection (I was just in the actual store the other day and got two cute sweaters for next winter on super sale-- this was before my spending freeze began! ;))  All of their sale items are an ADDITIONAL 50% off! I also picked up some cute home items for a friend's birthday present. It was a one-stop-shop! 

Have you found any good sales recently?! Does anything catch your eye this week?
xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I did a big spend up at Typo online sale yesterday buying gifta for friends so I'm going to be ridiculously organized for Birthdays etc this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top