Friday Favorites and Links to Love


Hello and happy Friday to you! Thanks for all the sweet comments about this week's room reveals. If you missed them, you can catch a Peter Pan inspired nursery tour here and my parent's living room update here. It's truly a joy to do what I love and share it here with you, so I really appreciate the positive feedback and genuine excitement.

Because this week has been so busy with client visits and other projects (and my sweet boyfriend is coming to town next week, so I'm prepping posts and projects for the next week!), I am going to do a fun weekend's link post again like last week! 

- This flower arrangement is gorgeous and created by one of my favorite florists!
- I'm so obsessed with statement necklaces. This one is a current favorite. When it comes to jewelry, I'm simple and easy, so to be able to to throw on these chunky jewels and run out the door is a very, very good thing.
- One of my favorite home decor stores is having a free shipping sale this weekend! Their pillows are to.die.for.
- This throw blanket would match my pillows in my bedroom perfectly. On my wish list! 
- This sums up my feelings on last week's The Bachelor episode. Go Andi ;)
- Loving this colorful mobile for a baby boy!
- My sweet friend Bailey had wrote kind words about some great blogs (and I'm blessed to be included!)
- This post got me so excited for spring and gardening!
- I love Kate Spade. That's not a secret. This wallet is on sale and I'm majorly swooning.
- Did you catch all the new art at Lulu & Georgia? It's adorable. 
- I got to model a beautiful wedding gown at last week's Lab Event in San Francisco. Hopefully more pictures will be coming soon. It was a dream! You can see sneak peek's here.

What are you doing this weekend? It's going to be pouring cats and dogs here in the Bay Area, but I'm looking forward to it!
Happy weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket
interior design website / services / portfolio

PS. If you're looking for a photographer in the Kansas area, midwest, or world (she loves to travel!) Alyssa Marie Photography is your girl.
Alyssa is talented, kind and a whole lot of fun. She's also a personal (in real life) friend of mine, and I can't say enough good things about her. 
WEBSITE


4 comments

  1. I just need to share how much I appreciate your ability to use the correct peek in "sneak peek." Pretty and smart, Michaela, you're the whole package.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those throw blankets! I've been looking for one or two for our living room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top