Whimsical & Colorful Wedding Inspiration: Featured on The Wedding Chicks


Back in October, a group of talented creatives got together to capture this prettiness you're looking at today! I love coming together with like-minded and passionate people to create beauty. Nicole Dianne captured all the goodness and today you can see the whole feature on The Wedding Chicks! (I'm not sure what time the feature is going up, so keep checking back if it's not up yet!) It was such a fun day and I had the best time styling this whimsical and colorful wedding inspiration shoot.

Here are a few of my favorite images from the day...






















Photography: Nicole Dianne / Styling & Design: Michaela Noelle Designs / Florals: Thistle and Honey / Vintage Rentals: Dogwood Rentals / Paper Goods: Anastasia Marie Cards & Stationary / Cake Topper: Better Off Wed / Tassel Background: One Stylish Party / Location: Park Winters, Sacramento, CA

Isn't Nicole great?! Her rich, light and vibrant images left me in awe. And those florals…just no words.  Park Winters was THE perfect location for this sweet and romantic photo shoot. Head over to see the full feature here

Have a beautiful Monday!
xoxo
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous wedding...LOVE the pops of bright color. So dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Michaela! I love the colors and the gold accents (And that flatware? Beautiful!) You are so talented, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Michaela! Great job! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw love it! I don't now how I missed that you posted this, the day of the Wedding Chicks feature! so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top