Making Your House Feel Like Home





Thanks for all the excitement about yesterday's big announcement

Today I'm over at The Inspired Room sharing a few really helpful tips for making your new house or apartment feel like a home, after just moving in. As you know, I recently went through the moving process, so I'm sharing what tiny things aided me during this time. Moving to a new house (let alone a new city and state!) can be scary and frustrating before the rewarding aspects show themselves, so it's best to prepare ahead of time.  Check out all the details and tips over on The Inspired Room.



What tips do you have for new movers?! 

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page. Long Distance Mover Companies Fort  Lauderdale Lauderdale, Miami, and the surrounding areas. Over the past two decades, we have earned a reputation for being efficient and professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you always have those beautiful peonies?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top