Deck the Halls: Holiday Decor Ideas



DETAILSStar / Tree / Wreath Pillow / Stocking / Tree Skirt / Gold Ornaments / Cocktail Napkins / Gold Star Pendant / Ornament Candle / Leaf Wreath / Brass Reindeer /

You may as well just turn up the Christmas music and cozy in with some hot cocoa, because this is a Christmas post about holiday decor. I'm not mad about that one bit ;) Yes, Thanksgiving hasn't come and gone yet, but this cooler weather is getting me in the holiday spirit, so I'm embracing it! I was in Target the other day and picked up a few decor items for my apartment, including holiday lights, and it got me thinking I should share my favorite, effortless Christmas decor. 

Guess what?! You can now hover over the collage above and directly click on the product to shop it online.  How I love technology!

Above I found some beautiful trinkets and decor. Those gold ornaments? Adore. Gold reindeer? Get on my bookshelf. Striped stocking? I need you right now.  What is your favorite piece?

Are you thinking about Christmas yet, or do you have a rule to wait until after Thanksgiving?

Happy Veterans Day to our humble and courageous veterans!

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket
interior design website / services / portfolio

PS. Don't forget to check out the Nordstrom Clearance SALE! Today is the last day!

9 comments

  1. Love the felt wreath. It reminds me of something my Granny would have hand crafted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! I am SO, so excited to begin decorating for the Holiday season ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all this, especially that cute stocking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so tempted to throw that wooden star in my target cart EVERY time! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that star! I need to get some new decorations going on for Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of Target's silver/gold/white glittery and metallic items... so pretty. That may be our home decor scheme this holiday. :) XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top