The Best Gift


This, my friends, is the reason we celebrate. Christmas is often stressful and we can get caught up in the hustle and bustle, but I'm trying my best to make room for the true meaning of Christmas. I'm so thankful that God sent His son to the world to save us. That is the best gift of all!

I'm so excited that my boyfriend is here to celebrate Christmas with our family, so I'm taking the rest of the week off. Be sure to follow me on Instagram to keep up with what we're doing! 

Enjoy your week with friends and family! Merry Christmas!! :)
xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. This is exactly what Christmas is all about, we get wrapped up in the stress of presents and making the perfect dinner. All the parties and decorating that we forget the true spirit of Christmas. May your Christmas be filled with lots of love, joy and peace. May 2015 bring you and your family lots of memories, prosperity and positivity.

    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
    Enjoy your week off and some much needed family & relaxation.
    Lauren
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! This year especially, our family is embracing the true meaning. Elie lost a dear friend a week ago, and this is the second year I've attended the funeral of a young adult, a life taken too soon. It puts things into perspective.
    Merry Christmas sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top