Father's Day Gift Guide



Father's Day is on June 21st! And guess what? My dad's birthday is the day before Father's Day, so he always gets a double whammy in June! I find it hard to shop for my dad, so being tasked with TWO gift ideas in the same weekend is tough. This year I'm feeling confident about one of my gifts to him-- a new pair of Sperry's. (Don't worry, I asked him if he needed a new pair and he said yes, so he knows he's getting them already!) I think I'm getting him this pair here.

I've rounded up lots of great items for the dad's in your lives. A lot are under $50 and some even under $30! There's a little something for everyone-- the sports lover, BBQ griller, music listener, and hard worker.

You can shop all of my favorite gift ideas below by clicking on the images:





What are you getting your dad this year?!
xoxo

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I grabbed two of those Moscow Mule mugs at Martha's Vineyard in Grand Rapids and they were only $15.99 the cheapest I've seen them yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great roundup for dads! Those ice cubes are too cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top