Friday Finds: Home & Clothing Sales


Happy Friday! I'm excited to be going home to California this weekend to spend a few weeks with my family. I absolutely cannot wait. Before signing off for a few days, I had to share my favorite finds this week with you here!

1. Loving some of Anthropologie's home SALE finds. Also, a few of their summer pieces are now on sale and now's the time to snag them!




2. I always love perusing Nordstrom's sale section. Here are some of my favorite finds:


3. LOFT is having a 40% off everything sale! Just enter your email and you get the code sent to you. I love, love their clothes!



You can follow me on Instagram to see what we're up to in California :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top