Gift Guide: For the Hostess


DETAILS | feather name cards / bottle stopper / gold flatware / kate spade shaker / candle / chelsea market cookbook / wine bags / dessert plates / pink stone + brass coasters /

Shop:





I sure love playing hostess, so my kitchen cupboards are exploding with cake stands, mugs, napkins, plates of all sizes gold flatware, and pretty goblets. I also just can't seem to say "no" to kitchenware when I'm in a store. #helpme 

Today I'm showing you some of my favorite hostess and entertaining items, perfect for gifts for your friends and family. Arriving at a holiday party empty handed is sometimes awkward, so bringing something from the above list would really make your host smile and be a great way to say thank you for hosting! I actually keep a little gift drawer in my closet and it's filled with fun little things I can give as a small hostess gift if I'm in a pinch.

Some fun dessert plates, a cookbook (I've heard from multiple clients of mine that this is their fave cookbook!), a delicious smelling candle, or bottles of wine clothed in these ADORABLE wine bags (made by my sweet friend!) would be the best hostess gifts I can think of.

I love that some online stores already have done the work for you and curated their own hostess gifts! Anthropologies finds are here and they are so unique, Nordstrom's entertaining section is full of practical and fun gifts, and finally, I'm obsessed with West Elm's entertaining and hostess goodies!

Past Gift Guides:
Monogram Gifts

What's your favorite hostess gifts to give (or receive!)?!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top