Thanksgiving Placecard Ideas

We're over halfway through November. I can't handle it! It feels like just yesterday I was making my 2015 New Years goals. And here we are, it's almost the holidays again! I do love this time of year, so I'm not complaining :)

Thanksgiving is next week and one of my favorite things to do when helping set the family table is make place cards. I'm staying here in Michigan this year for Thanksgiving and going to my boyfriend's family dinner, so I don't think I'll be making any this year, but I can dream! Here are a few of my favorite ideas for how to dress up your table in a personal way.


1. Glittered Pumpkins


2. Thankful For Placecards


3. Leaves Printable


4. Gilded Leaf Placecards


5. Butcher Paper Placemat 


6. Mini bouquet Placecards

I especially love that last one. A mini bouquet?! So genius and sweet. It's a placecard and a favor all in one.

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I considered the sparkle pumpkin one and my husband had a nightmare...he's over gold sparkles all around our house haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pumpkin place cards! They're so cute!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing ideas!!!! Love the handwritten details, beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top