Wedding Bliss: Will You Be My Bridesmaid?



This is a wedding post I'm so excited about sharing! I've known for a while who I would ask to be my bridesmaids in our wedding, and I also knew I wanted to ask them in a really fun, special way. If there's something you should know about me, it's that I love any excuse to celebrate! I love giving gifts (it's my love language!) so I wanted to put together a really special box full of goodies for my girls.

I enlisted the help of Lauren of Box + Bow to help me put together my Bridesmaid Boxes. Lauren is so sweet and has such a refined eye for beautiful gift giving. I told her some of my ideas of what I wanted to include in my gift boxes, then she made it happen! I made the little gift tags on the outside of the box. They said "I couldn't tie the knot without you. Will you be my Bridesmaid?!" (Or in Ashley's case, as you'll see below, "Maid of Honor?!")

About a month ago I headed over to Ashley's house, my BFF and business partner, to ask her to be my Maid of Honor. I was so excited, I thought it'd be fun to capture her reaction, so here you have it:










Photos Ashley Slater Photography

In the boxes Lauren and I put in personalized champagne glasses with each girl's name, cloth hair ties (they said "to have and to hold" which made my pun-loving heart leap!), a coconut rose exfoliating scrub, a nail polish in the color palette of the wedding, a delicious caramel chocolate treat, a spool of silk ribbon from Adorn Company with strands of all of the colors in our palette for the big day, and a succulent to top it all off. I was so thrilled with how it all turned out! Something I am extra excited about is the Adorn Company ribbon-- I knew from the start I would be using their ribbon to tie on my bouquet, as well as my bridesmaids' bouquets on our wedding, so including these in the box was a must! I wanted the girls to be able to visualize the color palette, so thought this would be the perfect way to convey it.

I'm proud to say each friend I asked said YES! ;) One day I'll have to write a post about each of my maids. They are all so wonderful, I'm honored to have them stand by me.

Guess what?! For all you brides-to-be out there, Lauren of Box + Bow is offering you something extra sweet. If you purchase her Blush Box, which is the bridesmaid collection, then you will get a free Bride Tribe gold foil tattoo in each box! Just use the code MICHAELA at checkout.

 They are SO cute, I kind of want one that says bride to wear to one of my showers. Lauren is really great at making all of your gifting dreams come true, so if you want something custom, just let her know! 


If you've already been married, how did you ask your bridesmaids? This is such a fun time to celebrate!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
xoxo



Photobucket

3 comments

  1. So darling Michaela! Love all the thoughtful touches...very special! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I bet the girls are really excited to be a part of your wedding!
    I printed out labels and attached to a bottle of champagne for my bridesmaids with their names and a special poem for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. Cute stuff! I'm all about succulents lately.

    I ....uh....called my friends and said, "We're getting married! Wanna be a bridesmaid??" Sorry for the boring response, but people didn't do this kinda thing 14 years ago. LOL!! I put it in the same category as elaborate prom invitations. It just didn't used to happen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top