Fashion: Memorial Day Outfits to Mix & Match

Memorial Day is coming up (hooray for a three day weekend!) Hopefully the weather stays nice here so we can enjoy a day at the beach. Memorial Day is always the perfect time to break out the shorts and tees-- something put together yet casual. I rounded up my favorite shorts (love all the printed and lace ones!) and shirts that you can easily mix and match with the shorts. Between these 9 shorts and 9 shirts, you could make a ton of cute outfits! ;) 



SHORTSwhite eyelet / black and white / faded red / navy / coral lace / denim cuff / drawstring linen / cuff / pink lace


SHIRTSnavy stripe / white lace / gray floral / elephant tee / watercolor floral / pineapple tank / white eyelet swing (40% off) / sunday morning / yellow floral

That yellow floral tee? I think I need it ;) I have the bottom left white top and it's my go-to white tank-- it goes with everything! Almost all of the tees are under $35. I love a good deal! What are your plans for Memorial Day?

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top