My Birthday Wish List



lace back sweater / lace tunic / plaid dress / peach sweater / lipstick / candle / book / booties /

The fact that I'm turning 26 next week on the 1st is UNREAL to me. How? When?! I'm hoping to go to Chicago and hit up my favorite store, Nordstrom of course, since we don't have one here in Michigan. Shopping + spending the day with my husband sounds like the best way to spend a birthday. Am I right?! ;) 

A few new sweaters (because winter is coming...sadly), a new lipstick for a new season (MAC is my fave) and a new pair of boots (here are some other cute ones) are the top things on my list. Oh, I also found these socks for 50% off and they are so cute. I love J.Crew socks. So I guess I'm adding those to my list!

That's my list, even though I feel like I'm getting too old to continue making birthday wish lists...ha :)

Have a great Wednesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Hi Michaela: I'm sure there is nothing like Chicago, but we do have 2 beautiful Nordstrom stores in Michigan. One is at the Somerset Collection in Troy, where Nordstrom's is amazing as well as the shopping venue itself (a Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Anthropologie, Crate and Barrel, etc), and the other is at the Mall At Partridge Creek in Clinton Township. Both a bit closer than Chicago:) Hope you have a wonderful birthday and thank you for your inspiring blog that my daughter and I enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is also a Nordstrom in Novi at Twelve Oaks, even closer.

      Delete
  2. Happy early Birthday! A quick Chicago trip sounds so great.. HOW do you live without a Nordstrom close?! Sometimes I feel like I go there weekly.. yikes haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had those booties in black and loved them, except the zipper wore out and broke on them. But seeing them here tempts me to go get another pair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top