Gift Guide: For Her


DETAILS | pj pants / reversable scarf (under $25!) / stripe clutch / kate spade stripe bag / floral phone case / wood carved picture frame (for the home or picture lover!) / pecan pie candle (rum and wine also available!) / lipstick (200+ colors available! I have "speed dial" and "plumful"/ Hunter boots / 2017 planner (this is the brand I get each year and love it!) /

Today I'm sharing a guide to some fun gifts for the ladies in your life. Whether that's a sister, best friend, mom, daughter, or you want to give a little hint to someone else about a gift YOU want, I've gotcha covered!

There are certain gifts that are great for everyone. A candle (especially one that smells like pie...I mean, really!), PJ pants (I tried these on and promptly added them to my Christmas list! SO SOFT), and scarves (these are all around $25!). If you're buying for someone who lives in rainy or cold weather, Hunter Boots are the best. I got them two years ago and wear them all the time in the snow with these inserts. Wearing really thick, tall socks like these (on sale!) is a necessary added layer! 

About every other year I ask for a new perfume, since I'm about out. This year I dont' need one, because my husband got me this Daisy scent for our wedding (so fun!) I LOVE this one especially, though I've always been a big fan of Marc Jacobs, I've never had this one. It's so fresh, simple and sweet. Another great idea is getting these


Need to get gifts for your bridesmaids, sisters, or girlfriends? I adore the Love Ophelia robes I got for myself and my bridesmaids for our wedding!

Finally, here are a bunch more gift ideas for her, a lot of which are under $30!




Past Gift Guides:
Bundle Up
For the Hostess
Monogram Gifts

Have a wonderful Monday! What's on your Christmas list?
xoxo


Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top