New Years Eve Entertaining Style




Hover & click on the images to shop!


I can't believe we're about to ring in the new year! I know, I know...we haven't even gotten through Christmas yet, but I had to share some super fun entertaining pieces I found for New Years Eve! For those of you who are hosting a party, here are some items you just might need. These festive paper plates are the cutest...especially paired with these napkins! Ringing in 2017 with a toast? The confetti stemless flutes are perfect.

If you're attending a NYE party, perhaps you want to arrive with a gift for the host. This adorable wine bag would be perfect to house a yummy bottle of wine!


Here are a few other things I found!



Haven't found a NYE dress yet? I'm drooling over these:


Accessories:




Happy Wednesday!
xoxo


Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top