Valentine's Day Inspo: Table, Sip, & Eat

This week is flying by! Spending time in California with my family has been really sweet. But I certainly am excited about getting back to my husband, just in time for Valentine's Day. I think any excuse to celebrate is a good one ;) Here is some pretty inspiration for the day of love. Hopefully it inspires you!

SET THE TABLE

1. Stripes and bright pinks

2. Heart Shaped Napkins with Ombre Florals
Napkin tutorial here ;)


3. Craft Table for Card Making Party


THE SIPS

1. Strawberry Champagne Cocktails-- how cute is this graphic?!


2. Rose Cocktail 



GOOD EATS


2. Pomegranate Ice Cubes  -- I know, you don't technically eat ice cubes ;)



Are you planning to cook anything special or set the table for Valentine's Day? I'm sharing the recipe for what I'll be making on Monday! I love the idea of the pom ice cubes-- so cute and easy!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
xoxo

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Adorable ideas. Love the napkins in the heart shape. I guess you could put strawberries in the ice cubes too.💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ideas Michaela. That first photo is gorgeous. The vibrant pinks against the stripes is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to start a business

    http://www.emiratesgraphic.com/about_us
    Emirates Graphic is one of the leading Digital Agency delivering all types of Digital Marketing, Branding & Development services in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top