Friday Finds: Nordstrom Sale Picks

As you know from yesterday's post, it's the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! And if you've never shopped this sale before, this is the year to start. You can gear up your wardrobe for fall and have everything you need, come September and October. There are so many adorable things that are on super sale. The sale only lasts 3 weeks, so hurry! To get access today, be sure to sign up for a Nordstrom card so you can shop the early access week. Otherwise, the sale opens to the public next Friday. Sharing a few of my obsessions with you today:

The guys are often forgot about, so I'm starting with them! If you have an anniversary or your guys' birthday is coming up, check out these picks. I'm probably getting my hubby the non-iron button up, because let's face it...he isn't gonna iron it anyways!



The cologne my husband wore on our wedding day is on sale. This is by far my favorite scent for him :)

Next up is the ladies! I showed you a few faves yesterday, but I did some more scouring and here's what I found. First of all, this sweatshirt is in my cart. Anything with a ruffle gets me these days!

This bootie is waterproof, which is huge if you live somewhere like me (Michigan!) These are definitely coming home with me!! It's also under $100!


This blue and white floral dress caught my eye. I love how effortless it is! Pair with sandals for now or boots or booties with tights in the fall and winter.

Chunky knits like this long cardi are my best friend in the fall and winter months around here. Love this blue color!


Dresses & Pants:




Tops:




Sweaters & Outer Wear:



Accessories:



Loungewear:




Shoes & Beauty:





Next up are Nordstrom home sale finds! First off, LOVING this gold, sunburst mirror. It's 15" and under $32! WOW!

More favorites (that shower curtain though!!):




Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing and fun weekend! Let me know if you pick up anything from the sale! Back next week with a few fun posts :)

xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top