Back To School Essentials


About a week ago I started see my mommy friends posting on Instagram and Facebook about the first day of school. I was in shock! How could it be school time yet?! It seems like summer just got started. 

Growing up in my house we always did some back-to-school shopping, which helped me get more keen of the idea of school actually starting. I've never been a school person, so incentives were always good ;) My mom would let us pick out a first day of school outfit, along with some new supplies or must-haves for the new season ahead. When I was in college, I did this for myself as well! So I thought I'd round up some favorite items I would be getting myself if I was heading back to school. 





marble water bottle / mint water bottle / floral planner (august through december 2018) / planner (17 month also) / choose joy pencil pouch / colorful pens / kate spade pencil pouch / leather tote bag / stripe reversible bag / lip gloss / lip stick / tocca lotion / donut key chain / leather key chain  / cultivate what matters stickers for planner

My stand out items:

- My favorite lipgloss on the planet. I always have this with me. It's a little minty, goes on pretty clear but is so moisturizing! Nothing is worse than dry lips with no good lipgloss in sight! ;)
 
- The floral Kate Spade planner. I have been loyal to KS planners over the last few years because of their lines, boxes you get to check off, etc. I love this floral print!!

- The colorful pens for your planner. After my month of no spending, I'm going to invest in these pens and try using one color per category or activity so my planner is more organized (I'm like Monica from friends, guys.)

- You might think this is crazy, but I haven't owned or used a back pack since middle school. Even come high school, I used a tote bag! To this day, when I camp out in coffee shops for the day, my leather tote is my best friend. This one caught my eye cause of the wallet pouch inside!

- Ever since my husband has had a S'well water bottle, he's drank so much more water (and hasn't lost the bottle-- winning!) It keeps your drink cold for 24 hours or hot for 12, so I'd definitely be getting myself one of those if I were heading back to school. I drink water ALL DAY LONG and always prefer cold water (with a lemon)!

What's on your back to school list? Next week I'll round up some back to school items for your dorm or apartment!

xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio


2 comments

  1. Ah! Is there anything like fresh new pens and planners? Nope! Great picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    interior design Handmade wooden lamps made in Europe under Trilum lighting brand. Lights are based on natural materials like wood and stone. Minimalist design and LED.

    Visit Now - https://trilum.eu/en/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top