Friday Finds: End of Summer & Early Fall

Hey friends! Happy Friday! This week has been non-stop busy and next week will be just like it, with our workshop on Tuesday!
1. Nordstrom Summer Sale! Hurry, because it's almost over!!
Shirts:

Shoes & Accessories:



Dresses, Pants & Sweater



Don't forget the men sale either!


Oh! Don't forget the mens sale. I got these chinos for my husband last year and he loves them. They don't wrinkle easily, so they're great for work!
2. Loft: Buy one, get the second 50% off!




3. JCrew Factory: Buy one pair of shoes, get one FREE with code SHOESPLZ! What?! This is crazy!! Here are my faves (all of the styles come in multiple colors!)




Hope you have a great weekend!
xoxo


Have a great weekend!
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top