Friday Finds

Happy Friday! Just a few favorite finds to share this week, along with some sales!
1. LOFT: 40% off everything with code NEWNOW. Loving:

2. Anthropologie: extra 30% off sale. I had my eye on this top a few weeks ago when I was there and now it's on sale! 
3. Norstrom: new sale items added!

4. Aerie: $25 swimsuits. With our Hawaii trip coming up, I might want to get a new suit (after Lent, of course!) I love this one.
5. Lulu & Georgia: some of you might remember when I lived in Los Angeles for my 4th year of interior design school, I worked for Lulu & Georgia when they were a brand new company. It was so, so fun and I learned a ton! Their decor has had me drooling lately. There are so many unique statement pieces I just adore. One thing I'll be on the hunt for this spring is a new rug with a pattern for our living room (because dog problems). They have a huge selection of rugs I've got my eye on ;)


6. One other thing! This isn't necessarily a "find" but it's something I'm excited about! I'd love to meet you if you're a Michigan local, at our pop-up shop with a bunch of sweet boutiques in the area, where I'll have my Beautycounter products on display and for sampling :) It's going to be a fun night of sips, treats, and supporting local! You can RSVP via our Facebook event. 



Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top